Sunday, October 15, 2006

Planning for Grad day and a day in Town.

wth. That bloody pair of slippers made my foot hurt. Stupid ZhuangYi was like laughing at me when I complained to her. To think that I accompanied her to get her presents. wahlao. nevermind.

Early in the morning met up with a couply of the councillors to plan the grad day. nothing much to plan actually. but fuck, I'm stuck up on stage again for prizepresentation duty. Hrgh, I just hate to do it this year, specifically this year. nevermind. OHYAH! Then this bloody girl working in Macs chased us out from our seats just because another customer wants our seat. Like hello, cannot ask them to sit at other place harhh? Why specifically our table? nevermind, I can tolerate.

Town. zzz. super bored cause I've got no money to spend. nevermind, I can still tolerate. Just that hands very itchy, have to ask Jeremy how he scratches his itchy hands. meoooowww. Now Sophia's making me super sian with her maga sales and products thing. my goodness. Drop me some goldbars now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home