Wednesday, November 08, 2006

OSJ, slut.

alright. My dearest readers, you're really lucky because today, I have something really interesting to talk about. Yeah, I might get a little vulgar here, so please pardon me. Some sense-less shitass creature is really really irritating me.

That knncccb creature goes "I don't like girls who flirt. So disgusting. Always with the guys beat here beat there." HAHA. We're just good friends, cannot huh? Jealous isit? Oh yah, Someone wears short skirts just to cover up her fat thighs. like WTF? Shouldn't you be wearing something longer to like cover up your pig trotters? hurhur, obviously wanting to show off her flabs. Now, look who's the real slut here. Ohyah, I forgot. According to my own sources which I think is 100% reliable, She take the initiative to ask her online guy friends out when she only know them for like, a week? How fascinating!

"Class barbeque is so expensive. I don't want to pay the $10. I don't like barbequed food, I prefer home-cooked ones." Then we shall see how you're going to bring your own pots and pans to that chalet to cook your so called home-cooked food. And since you're not going to pay, make sure you don't eat any of our food, use any of the utensils, or even come near the barbeque pit! kuku nathan. nabei. Even if you pay only 5 bucks, I'll spend the whole night watching you to make sure that you only use half of the plate, half the fork, eat half the sausages or chicken wings. HAH! If that really happens, don't blame anyone of us, because you brought this upon yourself.

And please, what right have you got to say that Lyon, who's been worrying that the class barbeque will be a failure, is corrupted? Haven't you heard that we're going to return all of you the remaining of the money? What's the problem with you now? "Our Class got no class spirit, I don't like our class." You know why our class have no class spirit? That's because we have you in our class to spoil everything we've planned! So, who's the fucking spoiler now? huh? You tell me? The whole class agreed to pay up and you're the only one against everything.

The class barbeque issue is only one thing. Even before this, during the talent quest preparation, you were the one who stirred up so many bloody problems for the organisers. You didn't want to have a separate performance, then fine and well, why don't you go suggest something else? If you can't suggest any better ideas, then just keep your fucking big mouth zipped. and and and, you actually have the audacity to not pay for something you've broken. Now poor ZhuangYi has to fork out 100 over bucks because of your stupid excuses. Humji kia. You do it, why not admit it, and bear the consequences yourself?

If you weren't my classmate, I would already have shouted at you in class that day. You're getting on everyone's nerves you know. Can't you just shut your stinky mouth? I just don't wish to make things awkward for us because we're still going to be classmates for another year. But you're the one who chose to talk about us behind our backs, thinking that we wouldn't know, and act all so goody goody in front of us. You can cut your acts you know, drama mama, we're seeing your true colours, AGAIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home