Monday, September 18, 2006

MT prelim was..

Today's MT prelim was easier than what I had expected. Paper 1 was 2hours, completed the paper within an hour and 15 mins, and another 15 mins to check through, so it leaves me with a complete half an hour to stare into space. Paper 2 was 1 and a half hours. I took like 1 hour 15 mins to finish, and that leaves me 15 minutes to stone. Hope I can do well, wish me luck in getting good grades!

Did the VIP survey today during VIP lesson. VIP equates to values incineration programme. hahaha! well, I think VIP lessons are a waste of time. We do nothing but talk about habits of mind etc etc. all those craapy stuff. but luckily, we have our number 1 phoenix, MsSoh, who always skips VIP lessons. ehehe. Finally a teacher who can understand us. lalalas. Homeroom is much better. We get to crap and relax as we share our views with our dearest MsSoh. muahahaa.

I miss Joakim, the cute monkey on SI stage. meooowwww. your cherie amour? tralalalas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home