Friday, October 13, 2006

Exams are finally over; Ice-skating; Mahjong.

Yes I'm back. Exams are over within a blink of eyes! It's time to relax myself, but of course, not forgetting that there's still Olevel MT. Sian 1/2 . but nevertheless, I'll make sure I play hard enough during this holidays! Yesterday, or rather on Wednesday (Since it"s over 12), went to iceskate. My fourth time there and I managed to skate smoothly, without falling of course. I had never ever fell when skating, incredible yeah? hahas. Did have a great time there, after they stopped playing the stupid English Love songs and started playing some romantic mandopop. hahas. I tell you! I will definitely agree to marry a guy if he proposes to me in the iceskating ring. bloody romantic one. Like what happened in "tian guo der jie ti". LOL. I'm thinking waaaaay too much. who cares?

and today, or rather yesterday, GirlGuides created history again. We won the YTzen challenge trophy. cheerios for all UGs. I missed Eugenia JiaHui and all lahhs. It's been a long time since we hangout together. So, even during today's short period of time, I did enjoy myself with you girls. After which, I went to pril's house for mahjong session. Mahjong are for tai-tais, says who? LOLS. We're very good girls alright. We never bet money one, wouldn't dare to. nieh. Actually, I don't mind having "tai-tai" as my occupation. SERIOUS! If only god treats me that good lahhs. Marissa says I should prolly go marry a dying old man. EXCUSE ME, i'm not that despo for money larhh horh. hees, movie marathon on saturday, or maybe just hanging out with my TXS. can't wait, can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home