Sunday, November 19, 2006

Long one week .

boooooooooo. A long long week. ):

heh, I've been a very good girl studying at home. Will you pretty please praise me? muahaha. I'm supposed to be doing my composition question "running away", but now, I guess I'm really running away from my work yeah. There's still heritage badge to complete. hgrhh, one day you'll find bones of the monsters at the bottom of a cliff, stampeded over the clifftop by YOURS TRULY. blahblahblah, two more months to suffer under their hands. Time, please grow wings and fly away. Speaking about flying, MARIAH is going to KOREA! PLease please please tell SHINgoon if you ever see him there, that He's bloody cute. ehehe. ohyah! Kidnap Da Chang Jin if you can! =x never mind, I'll do this on my own when I visit Korea next time. HongKong, here I come. But before that, I should complete my work. So, I'll update some other day yeah. tatas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home