Thursday, November 16, 2006

class chalet/ heritage trail/ fever.

13-15nov, class chalet. First, metup with dearest. IPzone top! Thank you sooo much. ehehes. Then went to meet up with my phoenixes. Head off to DTE. whoo! the curry spilled all over the taxi and the uncle didnt know. muahahahas. EVIL. walked around the area and saw ShengYang and gang. barbeque night. I burnt my two fingers while setting up the fire. kuku lahh. washed it under running water, it's still painful. Held ice, it's still painful. Stick plaster, still painful! Lucky Jeremy and Philo went to buy Zambuk. Many other phoenixes showed their concern cause I was crying like hell lah. It was damn painful cans! Finally when I felt better and stopped crying, I went to get some food. Didn't eat a lot. Alrights, we managed to settle our disputes during the barbeque. That was relieving. I walked around the chalet aimlessly while others were x-boxing or watching movie. Had a nice talk with Jeeviyan. Poor guy. Israel was there too. went to rest a while after chatting, then few of us went out of the chalet while most were already sleeping. When we got back, some of them were still watching movie, so we decided to join in. Tonn-ed till the next morning, watching movies. slept for an hour then we went off for breakfast. dadadadadas, then it was arcade fever. Daytona, Para para, basketball. gaaahhhh, then slept for a while more while others were out cycling, or playing xbox. Early dinner. slacked again. then neighbour offered us food. High school musical. 1 can of Heineken. What's the big fuss about alcohol? On the way home, we imitated Sadako, who wore a specs. haha.

Next day early in the morning had to rush to school for Guides Heritage trail. We payed 15 dollars for all that crap. I didn't learn anything at all. Maybe it was a time for me to brush up on photography skills lah. zzz. Got punished because we made noise when we saw snake. who cares.

Now, my fever's back. grghhh. I still have to plan for the school's open house. what the ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home