Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Craving for moomoo !

A super random one today. pardon me.

1 compo, 1 compre, Amaths, Maths paper1 done. Sooo relieved that the Open House duty is kinda settled. Let's pray hard we don't cork up on that day. Craving for MooMoo icecream today! You know, the one with the biscuits. Moooo~ hehs. Limewire's better than Ares a thousand times! Should have used it long ago. Seems like Lydia's angry over someone. Lols. Sister, don't angry lahhs, later get wrinkles then your XiaoBen don't want you anymore! Oh yah, dumb YongHuat has been calling me late at night to disturb me. I'm gonna get my sweet revenge if he calls me again tonight!

My boyfriend Eugenia and darling Sara is overseas. Hope that they're alright there. Have fun girls! and and and, hmms, something unhappy happened these few days within my family. There's only two things left that can give me the strength to believe in life; My Love, and My girls. I wanna go on a runaway vacation like how i used to! Then when I come back, you'll see a more optimistic Becky. Watch me shine, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home