Saturday, September 09, 2006

Iritating fucktard- ONGKARTING

Right, this girl think she pons school very big deal. Telling the whole wide world she pon sch in her friendster. Like, wow, if skipping school makes you a bad girl, then I think I'm already a devil. Merely in one term I skippedd school twice [not including times when I was sick ]. What's the big deal there girl? Let me tell you this in case you still have not realised, you're really getting on my nerves.

First, you didn't turn up for trainings, that I can understand. Second, you very conveniently TOOK AWAY my darling Sara's CD. Third, you borrowed my dear April's cheerleading skirt WITHOUT returning it. Take note, we had to haunt you down after your exams standing outside your classroom to wait for you to ask you about the skirt. and guess what? You only returned us 15 bucks when the skirt costs way higher. Fourth, again you very conveniently ripped my baobei Cheryl's photo and posted it on friendster as if you yourself took the photos. Since you were so daring enough, I gave Cheryl your number. YES, I was the one. So what?

The story hasn't ended yet my dear readers. After she got a heavy scolding from my baobei Cheryl, she claimed that it was her friend who hacked into her friendster account. Well, maybe that was true. But look, she even copied my MSN nick and used it as her own. That was obvious enough that she hadn't learnt her lesson. So, I went to ask that copycat what's up. pooff! Her connection was so great that she did not know that I knew Cheryl. So, she told me that lie again. "Ohh, it was my friend who hacked into my account. sorry." Sad to say, you're apology was not accepted . I went to check it out who was that shitfriend of hers. She said she was RuoTing from AISS. hurHUR. I'm SO convinced. Girl, don't think that you hang out with those 17, 18 yr old boys, and that you steal and smoke, I'm afraid of you . In fact, I despise you. Seriously, I find you not better than any of those low class freaking morons on Earth . Actually, I think you're worse than them. Go think about it .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home