Monday, February 16, 2009

Okay, I'm blogging in the school's library now. Seriously sleep-deprived since Friday. Man.. Valentine's over. But in a way or another, vday this year seems to be nothing special to me, probably because practically everyday's sweet w baby around. Yupps, thanks for the wonderful lovely gift (you promised to hang it up for me on the wall beside my bed!), the pretty bouquet of pink roses I see when I woke up and opened my eyes, the yummy candlelight dinner. and I'm so happy we went to visit the pub @ clarke quay w the guys because it's been don't know how many donkey years since I've last visited one. If I'd remember correctly, the last one I went to was clinic?" hahaha. Sorry but no photos this time round cause I looked drunk though I'm really not. I guess baby's pocket's burnt now cause I think the flowers were enough to cost him a bomb.

So yep, much much love goes out to baby for doting so much on me ! We'll go a long way I believe. and all those who gave me chocs/cupcakes/hugs etc etc, thank you so much for the sweet thought. Lastly, another special someone I won't forget, Huihoon, for that few smses that tells me I shouldn't just give up like that and that I'm not alone.

Screwed up my first consolidation chem test today again because I did only last-minute studying but I think it's alright because I had fun this weekend. Passed my SPA, though not an A. LOL. But I'll do better for this coming test on Wednesday. Gotta go discuss bout this saturday's roadrace event w lovely Phobos HC and off to prepare for the friendly w TP (though it looks like it's gonna rain anytime).

Becks' loves you;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home