Sunday, February 08, 2009

HAHAHAHAHA. My baby is damn cute.
Yupps, finally orientation is over. But somehow, I don't want it to end so soon.
It'll never be the same without the two of them.
We got the champion, and we did it for you two, with you two.
Tears of mixed feelings fell the moment it was announced that we won. I don't know to be happy or not. All I know is, we'll stay as one 6th Phobos House comm through it all in our hearts. Stay strong okay dears?

On a different note, I'm glad the OGMs had fun w the OGLs. So heartening to see new friendships form, to see the classes unite as one Phobos House. Glad I had a lovely OG, Phobos6. Then found another person w the same birthdate as me ! Azmi ! The first 2009 House meeting will be on this coming wednesday. Looking forward to see those familiar cheery faces again. I love Phobos truly. and thanks to all OGLs for all the hard work you've put in.

Thanks Meishan and Aline babe for your tags, really appreciate it ! :D
See yall in class tomorrow okay? OMG, tomorrow I'll know if I get to go London. zzz.
Mak, you silly hamster, a doughNUT is better than nothing okay !

and this is for Jenny baby;
Happy belated birthday ! So sorry I couldn't wish you on 6th itself cause orientation was really v hectic for us. Thanks for all the love&care you've given me ever since we stuck to each other in MJ. You're one year older, not fair. hahaha. Hope your birthday wishes come true okay ! and train hard in vball, but not fall hard ah ! Takecare.

hehehehe. won't be blogging this week cause I've got to catch up on my studies.
Valentine's day is coming ! and my baby has plans already I guess. Omg. I'm so excited. If there's nothing on in the morning for me, I shall go and watch baby's match. Thank you for staying w me, hearing me rant about the horrible stuffs that happened over the week. Thank you for the "goodforthroat" drink. Sorry to have made you worried so much as well. I'll remember the song, "zuo de dao". :D

Becks feeling a lil bit lazy;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home