Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Think I screwed up today's SPA trial. Thank goodness it's only trial !
nvm...

House meeting was today ! I love the Phobos J1s.
Got to know our mortals today for valentine's.
Yupp, for those not in MJ, basically it's an angel-mortal game we're playing as a school.
Every one will be an angel and you'll take care of a mortal, sending letters/chocolates/gifts secretly. and at the same time someone will be your angel and send you letters etcetc.
We'll only know our own angels on this cming friday !
I'm so excited cause it's someone from my OG, Phobos 6 ! hahaha.
Anw,
Thank you all Phobos members for the overwhelming response for roadrace signup ! :D

and hippy
Yaaaay. My fever is gone. Back to training on Friday.
Can't wait for the upcoming friendlies on Monday and Wednesday.
Meridians come support MSG okay? Our home ground.

lalalaaaaaaa. Gotta go to bed and hit the books hard tomorrow before I go and fetch baby from his extra maths lesson. I want my bubble tea, you noobpea.

OHYES ! I FORGOT TO ADD. I'M GOING TO LONDON LONDON LONDON ! :D :D

becks' feeling kinky;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home