Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hrgh. Becks' really turning into Little Miss Grumpy given the tight schedules and long hours in school. What to do, it's the A levels we're sitting for, not O levels anymore. So exhausted, all energy drained away. But it's relieving because I'm actually starting to make sense out of the concepts instead of merely plain memorising, especially for Chem. So I guess sitting in the first row of the LT isn't that bad afterall.

Becks'
busy w Orientation
busy w Road Race
busy w tutorials/assignments
busy w tests
busy w trainings
busy w never-ending meetings

Gosh, supergirl's back in action.
Not gonna give up because I wanna do well for March Block test,
then I'll safely secure a place for the Econs London Trip in June.
YESYESYESSSSS, LONDON TRIP !
My mummy says YESSSSSS !
and I really wanna go, though I'll surely miss baby a lot.

zzz, okay, my eye hurts, gotta go rest.
Been running too much as well my leg hurts.

p.s, baby I miss you.

Becks' feeling anticipated;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home