Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm sooooo sorry the Sentosa photos are not up yet.
I'll steal from Aline's blog when she gets em' from Djie.
Thousand apologies for the delay.



Well, Monday was the friendly match with Whitley.
We sorta won with a score of 4-2 but actually 2 goals were scored by a CDC player playing for our team. She's really damn good.
She wanted to play one-two with me, but gahhhhh, this Whitley #05 disturb us only !
But good play I must say.
Coach was satisfied so we could leave after teamtalk. No extra training !
I'm having the confidence in myself, in our team.
GO 100%MSG team.
and Jeraldine, you played well, no worries.
because real girls play soccer. (:



Tuesday was supposed to be OP dry run but my right shin was so bruised, my left ankle hurting, and got elbowed in my left ribcage, I could hardly walk around without feeling any pain.
What to do, I'm always this injury-prone.
Rotted at home, did half of I&R.
At night felt better, so went to April's house a while to discuss bout the chalet and just chill.
didn't see baby at all for the day. :(

Today, wednesday, a lazy wednesday.
Dragged myself out of bed to fetch baby at 9.45am.
If it wasn't for him, I guess I'll be sleeping till noon okay.
We wanted eat Botak Jones, but don't know how to go.
Until we roamed and found it, it wasn't opened yet.
So we wanted to look for Chongpang NasiLemak, end up cannot find.
and we took bus 167 to Sembawang to eat Cavana.
Two stupid noobs walking here and there. LOL.
then went back home to finish another half of my I&R.
and slogged really hard to complete my part of OP slides, something more decent now finally.
Okay, Ima go hit the tv. That Dingdang ... dingdang something show laa.


Some photos taken after Sentosa, dinner with baby at Japanese Pasta Restaurant.





















.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm feeling: Chirpy ;)
Music of the day: 好听-许茹芸

{tag replies}
Ethel: Hahahaha. too bad, it's over alr. I can't wait to see you at wave13. Hot dance dance worszx. kkekekekekekewsx. omg. I'm becoming a twit alr. see how much I miss you?

Sitinana: LOL. shutup and go do your JAVA laa. though I don't understand also. hahaha. noob.
Or go call up Saiful or whoever. :x

BOSS: Miss you too. I won't forget what you told me last night. I can never thank you enough.

Chonmun: You should be studying now !

Dionna: Hope to see you soon in OP dry runs ! Lucks alright. And I kena MOE moderator. zzz.

Meishan: Hey thanks shan ! I'm alright already. How sweet of you to tag meeeee. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home