Friday, October 10, 2008

HAHAHAH.
okay, I should be in school at this time but no, I'm at home slogging on wr.
Then guess what?
They're having PW lecture now and Mr Heng says the deadline will be extended till next friday.
Holycowwww. nevermind.
I shall go school soon for that gsc course @ njc i intended to skip because of wr.
lalalalala.

Anyway, I'm really really bloated.
Yesterday ate Japanese food in school.
then went baby's house eat dinner.
After that his mummy said say Jalan Kayu eat roti prata.
good game good game good game.
and baby's daddy saw my hellokittywatch and kept laughing, say is xiaohaizi wear one.
lol. HELLOKITTY IS CUTE OKAY.
I'm like gaining weight like nobody's business. 46 kg liao.
My mummy kept laughing also. asking if i really go for trainings.
like walaoooo. but she's happy with my results laa.
so that's a consolation.

Will be missing training today,
damnnnn. skills are bad enough, I need to train hard !

I'm feeling: Excited.
music of the day: Happily Never after-Pussycatdolls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home