Sunday, October 05, 2008

HAHAHA.
I sincerely apologise for my vulgar expression in the previous post. SORRYYYYYYY.
Yup, I swear it was the worst day of my life ever but it doesn't matter now because I've managed to bounce back afterall, of course, credits to baby definitely.

So I woke up, feeling a little drowsy still because of the cough medicine and dragged myself to Tampines for PW. Again, we didn't get things done and only had an interview with this guy called "David". Then I've finally decided to eat something after going 12 long hours without food, so I got myself this mini sub at Subway. It wasn't mini at all pleaseee.
and I bought a white chocolate macademia Subway cookie. My favourite my favourite !
seriously reminded me of the year-end chalet phoenixes had where I bought like 5 to 6 packets of Subway cookies for us to share. LOL. Subway was the craze back then.

hooooolalalalalalalalaaaa. went off to shop a bit at Tampines mall after accompanying Sijia and Weiting to get their food at basement. Baby came and we kept walking walking walking and walking. Went off to Downtown since baby haven't been there for a long time.
Then LAME, we went back to Tampines mall to eat Fish&co.
We are so gonna grow fat, sheeeeesshh.

and I like this photo baby took. artistic leaaaa.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay. some random thoughts for now.
1. Wondering if I can be promoted to J2.
2. What if I don't meet the mark?
3. Will I be able to survive tomorrow's training.
4. I miss Marissa the elephante dope.
5. I want some alcohol.
6. I really want want want to get PW done quick.
7. I can't wait for year-end chalets.
8. Someone please organise some barbeque so I can go eat like mad.
9. I wanna camwhore with Ethel/April or whoever.
10. When are we going to eat Fish&co and watch our movie, girlfriends?
11. I miss a whole lot of YTpeople.
12. I miss chilling out till the morning light.
.
right, I'm sleepy dopeheads.
goodnight !
.
I'm feeling: HIPPPYY ! :D
music of the day: Out of this club-Pussycat Dolls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home