Wednesday, October 01, 2008


.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
Geek. So I'm doing nothing again but I've decided to wake up early since I'll be meeting baby and his sister later on.
I've read through my group's written report and seriously I feel like tearing it and dump em' all
into the big pot of curry at MJ's Japanese curry stall.
For the millionth time, PW's a real bitch. Let's just get this done and over with quick.
BUT, no point. After written report, we'll be locked up in the school
to do Oral presentation (OP) Preparation everyday until 5. Nothing else, just OP.
screwwww youuuuu. Beck's mad. Really really mad at the dumbass timetable.

hrgh, nevermind. Let's just take it as it comes.
I'm gonna go shopping again again again later on !
Cheers to all shopaholics out there. :):):):):):)
and baby said we should eat some good food today.
I don't know why but maybe because it's Hari raya.

Anyway, side-track a bit & do MJ some favour since MJ is love.
Want to feel a vibrant culture with strong house spirits?
Engage, enjoy, experience the Meridian Heartbeat at Meridian Junior College, 12-6pm on 3rd October. If you cannot find the school, here's the address:
21 Pasir Ris St 71 Singapore 518799
See y'all there kay? Cause you ain't never gonna see a school like this.


--------------------------------
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.
I'm feeling: Drowsy.
music of the day: When I grow up-Pussycat dolls.
.
{tag replies}
Siti: eheheheheh. nevermind. I've got my boyfriend enough already. I don't have this weird thing for caucasions like you do luh. lalalalalala. when wanna go mahjong ?
Ethel: ohyaaay~ Now I've got to takecare of you again. awww...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home