Tuesday, October 07, 2008

goednwki

Today's the wonderful day !

I passed my GP with a C grade and improved from midyears by a grade.
To think I was still worrying if I wrote out of point for my essay.
Tomorrow's the judgement day.
Chem and Econs results.
I roughly know how bad I'll do for chem laa. It's MJC CHEM you see.
Buddy said just pass one more H2 should be quite safe already.
Aiyaaaa, if both U grade, I'll run and bang my head against the goalpost tomorrow during training. Teammates, if you're reading this, don't stop me.
and yeah, good luck to all seniors taking the A levels that's like in 25 days?
Especially Jiajian ducky shifu (I've not forgotten you!) and Buddy Junkai !

Anyway, went home at 920 this morning after GP.
I didn't skip lessons okay ! Just that PW meeting was not required for my group.
HAHAHAH. So went home and came out to meet baby at Cineleisure.
"Connected" was quite an engaging movie I would say. I'll give it a thumbs up.
Dined at Taka's breeks' cafe.
Always good food with baby around.
had my favourite Dory fish but hell, it was a bit too salty.
lalalalala. too bad I don't have any photos to show you readers. :D

Ohyeah. Here's some photos taken when I went out with my sister last week.
Dinner at wheelock's NYDC.




.


.


.


.



















.
.
.
.
.
. .

.
.
.
.

.
.





I'm feeling: bumpy and bloated.
Music of the day: Say it Right-Nelly Furtado

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home