Sunday, September 28, 2008

hahaha

Oh well, I assume all you readers have eyes to see that I've changed my blogskin, like duh, I know. -.-
haha, simple is good okay.

Anyway, I only realised that Hellokitty is damn adorable when I'm 17 years old.
I don't know why but recently I've got this weird fetish for hellokitty laa.
That's why i told baby I wanted that hellokitty watch and he really got it for me.
How nice !
yeah, probably my craze over bears' over.
So today I went to Bishan to shop for a while since I've got nothing to do at home.
(That's under the condition that PW is totally voided out on my to-do-list.)
hahahahahahahahaha.
And I bought like a lot of hello kitty stuffs, bangles, shorts, clips...
I'm spending a hell lot of money, a lot a lot, but I'm trying to control okay.

dahhhh, I love my blog song.
so soothing to the ears. :)
Anyway, well, I'm getting quite uncomfortable again with my gastric pain.
pssssh, shall go get some rest now and wake up earlier tomorrow.
Hopefully by then, teammates will set a time to kick some balls and let out some sweat. hohoho.

{tag replies}:

Lydia: aaww, that's damn sweet of you darling. :D sure no problem. I'm pretty free from now onwards. I miss youuuuuuuu.

Junkai: Thanks buddy ! I've got great taste okay. hahaha. yupps, I went to watch F1. jealous right? Anw, why are you online? You should be studying for As !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home