Tuesday, October 07, 2008

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
%^%^$%&^*$#$#@
I don't see them putting in their best effort, please.
I wanna sleep as well, especially when I had training earlier on.
If it weren't for my grades, I wouldn't even have bothered as well.
Really was on the brink of tears.
How desperate, how desperate.
Thanks SiJia, for the load of consoling actions which say "I'm not alone".
..
Well, today would have been pretty much a wonderful day if PW didn't come crashing down.
Lessons were like just another chitchat session for me, Dionna and Shan.
Did nothing but gossip and visiting some blogs which totally irked me.
Then GSC was freaking us out cause we got back our results.
Not bad, I've gotten a B grade. Well, i hope it's not a consolation for the rest of my H2 subjects.
Congratulations KAIBOON, you made the mark !
..
and guess what, I've pretty much survived the training today though i have no idea how I managed to. Ran like mad, sprint, ball skills, then a mini match.
Haven't trained for soooo long, and the feeling of returning to the field today was superbly ...
How should I say? Aiyaaaa. just shiok shiok very shiok !
Scored 1 today.
keep working keep working Becks !
#11 go go go !
can't wait for Wednesday's session.
..
Anyway, happy 2nd month to us baby.
I really couldn't have gone pass the promos month without you.
I can never thank you enough for that. I'll see you in like a few hours time after your geog paper. You know you can up up up up up one. You know what I mean. :):):):):) I'm going to write to you now and then sleep before my fuglypanda rings appear again.

I'm feeling: braindead.
music of the day: Linkin Park- Shadow of the day
..
ohyeah, will be starting on dance practice for J1 Bash performance this saturday.
Things are falling on me so heavily like the never-ending waves hitting the shore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home