Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kai

Haha. Alright. I'm trying very hard to kick that bad habit of mine, that is, to type in caps. Lol.

And i'm here to announce that promotional exams are finally over ! I can't really be bothered with the results actually. What has to come will come. So meanwhile, enjoy but don't forget to slog hard for pw, meridians !

Well, how did i spend my day after exams? Basically, i've been spending almost everyday seeing baby. Thursday, went to fetch him from school then went to his house for dinner with his family, the main objective was to celebrate his birthday of course. Then friday, which was his actual birthday, met up with him and his two buddies for dinner at yiochukang some fishy restaurant. Lol. And both of us went to watch f1. 700 dollars tickets. Really really damn expensive but it was really a big blast over there. Promise you guys i'll post the photos on shutterfly soon, maybe tomorrow. Am really tired after kboxing just now.

I feel so blessed right now. Everything seems to be on the right track, very positive. I've got great friends who shower care on me, (be it old ones or new ones in meridian) a very comical family, my two strong and tiongxim sisters, my super humorous soccer girls, and a lovely boyfriend who always dote on me like a real baby. I really really hope things will stay like this and i'm praying hard that nothing gets taken away from me, especially my dear boy. I'll sacrifice anything as long as i can keep all my loved ones with me, though i know at times its inevitable that we have to bid goodbye somehow.

I just wish for happiness for all the people around me. Wouldn't it be great if we see smiles everyday? The world would really be a better place to live in. Baby, i know you're studying really hard right now and through the night, but do take care of yourself. You know it's not good to fall sick at this very critical period. Always keep in mind that, i'll be here whenever you need me. I love you a dozen, really really.

and may all you readers out there be blessed too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home