Monday, September 29, 2008

cheerlead

Not kicking today. How sad. :(

It feels so weird to be at home on a Monday, not getting up at 5.30am, not smsing baby on my way to school, not eating breakfast with the usual group, not attending lessons and waiting for 5.05pm when Maths lecture ends so we can all go for soccer training. hur. This is how routines have taken a toll on us. We get so accustomed to everything. What to do...

Have been youtubing since morning, watching whatever mtvs and videos that I can find. And I came across this NTU Aces cheerleading squad's performance at this international competition this year. Reminds me of the good old cheerleading days, be it with the Etna or AdAstras or Phobos people. Also reminds me of how pissed I will get whenever people equates cheerleading to dance because cheerlead is not all about dance. Ho well, do check this video out because the high-flying stunts are quite awesome. (Remember to scroll down and off the playing blogsong first!)

music of the day: One step at a time-Jordin Sparks

{tag replies}:

Siti: hahahaha. fine. I got to watch it for free too because my boyfriend's aunty gave the tickets to him as his birthday gift. don't show off luhhhhh. you've got to walk around selling things like aunty right? hahaha. thanks. :)

Meishan: Hahahaha. yeah. you always fall in love with my blogsongs, probably because it's MY blogsong. LOL. Thanks for helping me do up that form anyway. :D

OH CRAP, now it's raining. How am I supposed to go fetch baby from school. holycow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home