Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Xmas eveeeeeeee.

Hello people !
It's christmas eve today, ok, few hours ago !
Christmas christmas, the season full of joy, love, and of course, presents !
hahaha. Spent the day with Huimeng aiai. (: (: (:






















...........................................................................
Lunched at Bugis food junction. Yong tau foo !
Wonderful meal if you take away those noisy girls next to us.
They were seriously louddddddddd; like primary school kids.
Huimeng the bugis queen !
We got the same stripey halter but of different colours.
Mine red and hers yellow.
(I'm starting to like red, but still, a bigbig no to red skinnies !)
I got my long black skinnies already.
Was deciding between white or black one but eventually gotten black one cause I've got no long black bottoms.
$20 only ! contact Huimeng if you want !
She's helping to sell stuffs @ Bugis street for two days.
She got a yellow cardigan and a white top too. $$$ !!!

fastforward---- Bishan j8. Searched for shades. None.

Off to AMK Hub. Think she'll start screaming if we pass by G2000.
Got my white shiny pencil case. and our identical shades.
Hers maroon and mine purple. purpurrrrrrrr.
yupyupps. We can exchange.
That's my xmas gift from huimeng aiai.
Thanks a lot ! (: (:
We're the crappiest aiai-s ever !
and remember my principle of life; CONSUME.
and huimeng, anyone who reads your blog will think I'm a living clown.
Am I that hilarious? haha.
mehmehhh all the way ~

skipskip---- Yishun Delifrance. Dinner with dear sister.
She got me a really sweet teddy as xmas gift.
I'm giving her a late xmas gift though. :/
ok, "I'm the evil twin."
Headed to Ahma's house. Passed my cousin his gift.
This k2 kid loves Thomas the train, that cartoon, so gotten him a bag.
He's so excited when opening up the gift.
He's bringing that bag to school ! yaayyyy~

Finally sweethome.
Gave mummy a casio watch as gift.
It's been ages since she last changed her watch.
and bought my brother an Adidas shirt.
His favourite blue colour.
chitchat chitchat. Mummy was in a really good mood.
Hope she stays like this forever. :D

Merry christmas to all my dears. Many many loves. xoxo.

I'm giving up.
after telling you you're so distant,
it's like you still don't bother.
So why should I?
Maybe it was all a mistake.
Time will rectify it.
I'll put everything to a halt,
move back to the same old square,
back to how it used to be.
I'll be better off in every way.
I won't lose anything,
but you lost me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home