Thursday, November 22, 2007

back frm chalet. txs !

hello ! I'm back from chalet. missed me? :D
*yippee* preparation of chalet food stuffs at philo's house was havoc for us, ok, at least for me. Washed all the pots and pans and dishes and blahblahblah until my hands are wet like crazy. I can never forget how oily those pans were. But our efforts paid off ! They liked the food we prepared. Chalet was quite expected with the movie marathons and xbox. Wildwildwet's cool with all the tsunami and floats and friendly lifeguards. Played a lot of stupid games. risk. daidi. blackjack. rolling dice and slapping the loser. pepsicola. and sing so loud like siao. Didn't take photos there. What a pity ! I want another chalet !

After chalet, went home, bathed, slept a while and metup with jy. He wore a black jacket too. It's been a long while since I saw him. eh, wait, ok laa, was just few days ago. haha. Then went to his house a while since I didn't want to go back home so early. And his mummy said to him "nu hai zi don't go back too late." So sweet. Watch his brother play some game then after that, cabbed home cause was tired. (:

Today ! ahaha. Metup with TXS and Debbie ! So sorry I was late. Hey Litong, I'm not duapai lor. muahahahas. Was pretty high on the train with tong and don't know why lydia kept blushing ! maybe cause I'm too charming ! *giggles* Ok. Cut the details. Four crazy girls out in town. We were supposed to catch stardust at cineleisure but there's only one ticket left for the last slot. So we ended up shopping, the thing that guys can never win us in. Bought some stuffs then Lydia had to go off so the remaining three of us went to vivocity. LOVE THE DONUTS. and yeah, I'm the biggest shopper. Met with some weird, or should I say, disgusting, stuffs? Refer to Debbie or LiTong's blog for it. I don't want to throw up my dinner. Ohyeah, girls, you forgot about the lady who wore stockings with slippers on the train ! ahhaahahahha. gosh. Monday Bugis trip with LEEDONGGGGG and DEBBBBB ! My legs are still super sourrrrrrr. Still, I love you girls ! <3






























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home