Friday, November 16, 2007

VIVO TRIP. town.

hoooo~ What a busy week !

Tuesday
Watched Game Plan with my classmates, like 14 people including that Kelvin Teoh. Damn hilarious can? I'll rate it 4.5 stars ! Then it was Linkin Park's concert with my sister and her colleagues. Funny bunch of people, I must say. Linkin Park's one of my top favourite now, though the new album is not better than the old one (i think). rock on babyyyyy ! :D
























Wednesday
woke up uber late. 2 or 3 pm. went to causeway to repair my n73. dadadaaaa. and lost my memory card. zzz.. what's the point of repairing n73 then? i miss my dear phone !

Thursday
Shopping with my girlfriends at Payar lebar then to vivocity. I didn't know I've actually been to City Plaza with my parents when I was young until that day then I recognised the place. HAHA. blur hor? Saw a grey dress but then, not worth the money and it's too big for me. daaahhh. and went off the vivo. Bought a top from forever21 and another from joop. Saw a pretty white dress then girlfriends say I should wear it to prom. 80 dollars only ! Maybe getting it this sunday ! saw cute doggies too. went up to the top level of vivo and chatted as we enjoyed the sea breeze. It's been a long time since we did such serious chatting. 4 years and going on ~ xoxo.










Friday
my moneyyyyy ! hahas. wondering how the chalet's gonna be... and off to town with jy ! Saw Evelyn at FarEast Plaza ! blahblahblah, cut the details. bought a mini black dress. And help the dumb dumb KaySeng get his cookies. wanted go down to Bugis but decided not cause was tired after all the walking. Then went back Yishun met Philo. Bought me my lost memory card as a surprise. hah. Thanks a lot ! dadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... It's a happy day. How nice if everyday's like this. Thanks a lot.. :D

Tomorrows's Saturday ! gonna be a long day too. I'm going to watch some tv programmes then off to bed ! TAKECARE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home