Monday, December 10, 2007

Golden Compass.

Oops! Woke up late today so I skipped work again. WongJiaJian, looks like I can't stick to the wake-up-at-10am rule. :/ Hmm. I walked out of house today. It's been 3 long days since I'd spoken to my family. Don't ask why. just... had a quarrel and currently still in a cold war. Was in a superbly foul mood so I went Timezone; arcade siao. Played my favourite game, Daytona. Raced against soooo many people. Sat there racing for an hour plus. I like that feeling. Speeding on the roads, overtaking all the other cars. Felt soooo much better after playing daytona and everytime I play daytona, I'll think of my dear friend who crazily loves racing. Haopengyou.(:

Then met up with jy at causeway. All because of him I'm running to causeway so often. Watched Golden Compass instead of BeeMovie cause there's no more BeeMovie screening at Cathay. I still wanna watch BeeMovie though. Anyone wants to accompany me? And the Alvin&hisfriends, Bratz, FredClaus, blahblahblah.. so many movies that I wanna catch. Ok, I shall stop digressing. Hmm, Golden Compass was quite interesting. Guess I find it nice cause there's a lot of icebears in the movie. I'm a bear fanatic so.. yeah. Go watch it people! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home