Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sakae&Kbox

Two days ago, outing with Ethel, Jianhao, Chonmun, TeckSeng. lol.
NeoRenZhong ps cause he had sore throat.
SORE THROAT AHHH ! haha.
There's something funny with his SORETHROAT. :x
Alright alright. Had buffet with Chonmun and JianHao first at yishun sakae. Yishun sakae service's a bit ... (you get what I mean).
Saw Huiying and her stead there. FATE. :D :D :D
Buffet was worth it. and of course, I didn't skip my all-time favourite Chawanmushi.
Too bad Ethel came late, or else I would have given her a treat.

Kbox at AMK kbox city. Stupid faulty mics.
and I didn't know Chonmun can beatbox. :/
No mood to blog so I'll end here. Steamboat with the usuals at Marina later on. Hope it'll sort of brighten up my day. (:











Jianhao don't shy laa.
















Crazy ChonMun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home