Saturday, December 22, 2007

NightSafari.

*continued*

Wednesday
Town with Kayseng. HOHO.
SALES everywhere !
but MNGO basic tees were all sold out.
Hula&co has new dresses, like finally !
Every bag is a school bag. HAHA. Paperbag can or not ?
Lunch at Pastamania. Walk walk walk.
I think he's the only guy who doesn't get tired of shopping.
Addicted to Munchy donuts already.
Off to April's chalet.
I didn't touch vodkha. muahahaha. (:(:
eat. sleep. poker. tv.

Thursday
Cabbed home at 10 plus. Supposed to meet Kayseng to get my donuts !
but I fell asleep. omg. 20 missed calls. hahas. POWER LAAA.
and, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL !

Friday
Night Safari with Kayseng. fun fun fun.
I LOVE B&J.
and thanks for the bag. (:(:

absolute disappointment & inexistence.
treasure your own happiness,
leave out all the rest, including me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home