Sunday, December 09, 2007

xiaozhu concert/ prom/ debbie birthday

YAAAAY ! I had another fun-filled week, also realising xiaozhu's my new-found love. XIAOZHU'S MY BOYFRIEND. (: yeapyeap. My fever's almost gone so hey people, don't have to worry. and jy's fully recovered too. Thank god. Anyway, there's lots of photos taken during this week so remember to check out my photo albums at shutterfly.com. Or you can find the link at the right side of this page under the "ME" section. The recent album uploaded is on the Prom night. :D

Last Saturday
It was Show's concert ! His first concert in Singapore. Dance dance. *whistles* The most funny thing that happened was he got a guy to be his 3minutes girlfriend. Too bad, no pretty girl for you. It was based on that lucky pick thingy. BUT, that guy is surely a xiaozhu fan cause he knows how to sing his latest song. *salutes* Sing sing ! xiaozhu jiayou ! Ni hui chang ge.

Last Sunday
Went to Ethel's house to prepare for Prom. Blahblahblah. Then headed to causeway to get the stuffs. I'll remember the minibits salesgirl. At night, rushed down to Khatib to find that salon. That taxi driver misheard "Khatib" as Kartege. He drove me all the way to the expressway then I realised something was wrong. Lucky he only charged me $5 or else I'm sure to go very very mad. and thanks Ethel, for the COOLINGGGG icetea at Macs and the ride back to Safra. The walk back home was long man...

Monday
Prom night ! FUN. FUN. FUN. I still think Amy and Thiha should be the Prom King and Queen. Or maybe Dexter and Didi. Check out the photos @ Shutterfly.com. :D :D :D Dance dance~

Thursday
Out to buy present for Debbie with tong. Hope she likes it? haha. Anyway, I came up with an equation after this day. Becky + Litong = plain craziness. We were so dumb laa. Took the wrong train, only to realise it when we ended up at Kallang. You should seriously take a look at our photos. Maybe that explains why we're sisters. LOVE.

Friday
Debbie's birthday ! I'm sure we enjoyed ourselves though it was freezing cold in kbox. Seoul garden made me stink like siao. Elton kept disturbing me with my power ranger ringtone. RARRHHH. Bengbeng's better. I like his "taoyan" photo. Again, it's at shutterfly. (:

MUSTMUSTMUST check out the photos. You'll laugh at our silly moments, I swear. I can't wait to go out again. Rain rain go away~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home