Wednesday, November 07, 2007

o levels gonna be over !

lilpaperheart. is back, like, finally ! hahas. Wanted to create a new blogskin but was too lazy for it. Moreover, my dumb laptop has no more photoshop programme. I miss photoshopping so so much ! So, merely searched through blogskins and settled for this one, so colourful. heh.

and.. Why am I back? because O levels is almost over! *cheers* There's only physics, chemistry and biology mcq papers left. hahahahahhahahahahhahhas. 13th november is the last day of my exams because I'm taking the dumb biology paper. Nevermind, can enjoy Linkin park's concert straight after the paper. WHOOO !!

Been slacking since Monday. I guess I can never change my piggy nature cause I'd actually slept for 15 hours from Monday night to Tuesday afternoon. salute me? hahas. Actually, I cannot of anything much to do at home everyday. I don't want to work, don't want to go for first 1.5 months either. I just wanna have fun. yeah. loads of fun. Miss my txs soooo much. My darling sisters who are making me less worried about them. Guess we'll meet up pretty soon? I can't wait. haha. Litong must be waiting for me to share my stories. Pretty Debbie should come along too !(:

Jorge's birthday tomorrow and we're going Marina for steamboat. Class chalet and Prom coming too. I wanna watch movies also ! The Game Plan, Beowulf or whatever it is spelt as, brothers, bee etc etc... So many many things but limited amount of money. haha. Drop me some gold bars please? hahas.. oh yeah ! I nearly forgot ! I wanna go shopping with my girlfriends too. heh. and meet up with Paul and his girlfriend soon.

really can't wait for Os to be officially over. but when results come, I bet I'll be crying, either tears of joy or tears of regret. haha. Thanks to all who wished me luck yeah? much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home