Saturday, December 02, 2006

shopping at j8; hospitalised grandfather; bernice's blog spammer

Had a fabulous night with Marissa and April at junction8. WE LOVE BAPOK. (:
shopped at Purpur, or whatever that shop is called. I feel so cheated. never mind.

I can't seem to think clearly now because I'm freaking worried about my grandfather. He's hopitalised for i-dont-know-what reason. but think he's discharged already. will visit him soon.

To that spammer in Bernice's blog:
So, you claimed you are Hanley's friend. I don't believe Hanley has such a coward friend like you, who don't even dare to put your real name when tagging. So, you used the name as "passer-by" and tagged on her blog, commenting that my Bernice is thick-skinned?! What sources have you got that made you infer that she's thick-skinned? You said she kept on confessing her love to Hanley even though Hanley has rejected her many times. But, is that the true case? I don't know, we don't know, only Bernice and Hanley knows. Even if Bernice really did that, what's the fucking problem with you? I can understand from your point of view that you're trying to help a friend, but look, isn't Bernice suffering too? Isn't it a bit too selfish to just comment such nasty stuffs when you only know one side of the story? Moreover, it's Bernice and Hanley's problem. Don't try to act as if you're the peacemaker and stick your nose into this issue. Get it? and if Bernice have dont nothing like what you said, you're such a bastard/bitch. see! I can't even distinguish your sex now. hurhur. Nothing else to comment when you saw what the others wrote to you right? ohh, how pathetic. Go back home to find your mummy laa, boohoo. motherfucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home