Monday, November 27, 2006

Online gaming; Children/teens?; Israel.

I'm finally taking a break after 2 hours of Auditioning(fyi, it's a game). Jeremy told me about o2jam, runescape and etc also, but none of them could interest me. So i guess, I'm going to audition for the whole night.

I was looking through yahoo news and i saw this funny article, regarding Children turning into teens at a younger age. I don't know how to explain this, why not look at it for yourself?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/teen_tweens .

Ok, now I shall start ranting about someone, whom i shall not mention the name for he's still my friend, but i just can't stand it. So you have told me about how you feel towards me, and I have also made this situation clear enough to you. I know you have a family which you can't stand, and you need some company and comfort, but can you please spare a thought for me? You're pushing me until I can hardly breathe now. Look, if you yourself don't correct your mindset that you're a failure and all, how the hell am I supposed to give you the encouragement? I think that will be just a waste of my saliva. You see, things have changed. I can't be there for you all the time like how it was in the past. You need to learn to face up to things on your own. I appreciate your company, and you being there for me, and I really really treat you as a good friend. You can treat it as I'm asking a favour from you, but please, stop making things awkward for the both of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home