Friday, September 01, 2006

teachers' day celebration

ytd was the celebration. The concert was rather boring so I had to keep myself awake by making myself high over stupid lil things. haha. Gave MrLim that card that the four of us did for him. He's happy that we still remembers him. king papa! wheehehe.

and the most exciting part that all the phoenixes were looking forward to. The surprise for our dearest mssoh. yaaayy! had some clashes with council so Ethel didn
t join us. but I'm sure she wont mind! right? MsSoh was super touched. and we brightened up her gloomy day. go read her multiply entry! buahaha. MsSoh must must must must hug the pillow and keep the video! cheers for our no.1 phoenix teacher.

lalalas. I'm superbly happy now. Think lydia is doing fine in her studies and glad that she decided to pass that streaming stuff. and LiTong should be doing ohkaayy. My results for this term is way better than the previous terms. whee! l1r5- 15. average- 64 plus. muahahaha. but I believe I can do better than this . final year exams. I'll be ready for it.

setting off for eastcoast soon! gtg peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home