Sunday, August 27, 2006

How wonderful it is to have a "nice" family like mine!

Timezone fever. baaaaahhh. My mum's at it again. I need earplugs. darn. My stupid brother annoyedd her this time. She's threatening to take away the computer, the tv, the house phone. Whatever crap. I'll have my laptop soon. Daddy save me. Sheesh, shut the hell up before I walk out of my house. Never will there be peace in my house. fuck.

just reached home and I'm dead bored. superduper disappointedd that the sec3s sc wont be performing anymore. My mood is already bad enough, then this bloody house making it worse. gaahhhh, no point brooding over it. tons of homework collecting dust. arghhh, my stupid brother's friend keeps on calling. It's really iritating my mum and also me! Daddddyyyyyy please come home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home