Friday, August 25, 2006

Stomach tumour/ teachers' day/ rod

I think there's something horrible growing inside my stomach. It's painful . I think it startedd like last few weeks yeahh, when I was in class. Poor Jeremy have to suffer from my beatings. Who ask him to be my voodoo dolly. buahahahas! But then horh, he get hit also won't feel the pain, cause the pain will be inflicted on Roland marhh.

Today morning Jaime was super funny larhh. The way she came to sit beside me on bus superduper cute! think back to those days that we had, we were so ke siao. smwarkesx you girl! Reached school super early today, maybe around 7.05. slack and slack for the whole of today. didn't have the mood for anything srsly. I've got to pull myself up again. No more sleeping in classes. and today so funny! Whole class like acting to be all so goodygoody in physics class cause Mrtanchenghuat was there for the lesson. So hypocritic. But nvm, it was a funny scene larhh.

tchers' day coming soon. And yet, our item is not done. We'd better finish our stuff by tmr, or else, cannot make it ready. Hope MsSoh will like the thing that we made for her. ehehe. rod gonna be here soon, finally I kinda enjoy the performance that we're gonna put up larhh. Honestly speaking, many of us felt that the song was just not enough. So we included a dance into it. I'm thinking of part of buttons by PCD. It might be much more better. no, no, it will be much more better. The gift, hope we have sufficient time to complete them all. smwarkesx to all my seniors. sry to have disappointed all of you . But I'll promise, no matter what, I wont let the company fall. LOVE. rod doesn't sound that bad now. For the sake of the seniors, I'll turn up.

My stomach is tossing and turning around again. Gosh, feel like puking. Darn. Will be back some other day! byeebyeeeee .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home