Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Tests tests and tests. Fuck that school.

This whole week will be having tests, at least two per day. It does not make any sense at all. It was the school who cancelled away our termtests, and now they're like using class tests and level tests to grade us for term three. Isn't that equivalent to term test? Plus, we have at least two tests a day, sometimes even three. Like it was the school who implimented the rule of students not having more than 2 tests in a day. and guess what, I'm having 3 tests tmr, namely- Physics, Mt, and Maths. I'd rather have ONE termtest in a day, than have so many tests cramped within a week.

ohyarhh. To all those who think I just cut myself recently, I didn't ohkaayy. I'm perfectly fine. My wrists are super-clean, except for the not-so-obvious scars maybe .

And shit you bitch. Wanna confront me come larhh? Like I scared lidat. I'm srsly not ohkaayy. Forget it, I'm not gonna let some pathetic girl spoil my mood for the day. muahahahas. I LOVE CHEEHAN. smwarkesx you. and SHERMAN too. Whee! x)) gtg peeps ! Revise my Maths again. Goodluck to all those having stupid tests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home