Sunday, August 13, 2006

NDP/ after-celebrations.

WOW. Time really flies yeah? NDP flagparty '06. x)) In memories, we're rich. muahaha. NDP GirlGuides Contingent'06, I'm really proud to be your drill instructor. Keep up the standards. Well, so fast the school's NDP celebration is over. It was quite boring though. The most annoying part was the cheerleading. Aren't they tired of the song "Hey Mickey"? *no offence* NPCC PDS was a performance not to be missed. NCC was still as stylo-milo as ever. I skipped this year's national day parade (the one on tv of course). but ahh, nvm, did have fun out. Totally agree wiith Ethel, we're good at planning our trips for the next few days, but we can't make on-the-spot decisions. meoooowwww. who cares ? hahas. Glad that my baobei WeeTheng was with me, or else I think I would be quite bored. =]] Tmr is tonqqtonqq's birthday alr. Jorge nnd Lydia were discussing with me over what to get for her, but we kept on digressing . So till now, we still dunno what to get for her. hahas. We'll get smth ! for sure !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home