Monday, August 14, 2006

Life cuts.

What a boring day. Well, actually, I've thought over it. I don't mind ppl cutting their wrists. The reason why ppl cut their wrists, there's just too many. You might go around telling ppl not to hurt themselves, but you see , you won't understand the pain that these ppl have to go through, unless you yourself have been through all the shit. To be honest, I did cut myself before, not once or twice but too many times that I couldn't recall. It actually helps in releasing all the unhappiness bottled up within me . It really does make me feel a lot better than just talking to someone. So, my dearest friends, I know all of you will worry about me when I do such stuffs, but I'll be alright . =]] Life cuts, part of my life maybe?

iTEARmyheartOpen.
iSEWmyselfSHUT;
myweaknessis,
thatiCAREtoo much .

I cared too much, leaving me these scars. darn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home