Friday, October 17, 2008

sian

Baby come over to my house yesterday.
He sure had a great time sleeping on my very comfy bed, playing police and thief/tickling/basketball/fighting with my brother, watching Ahlong Pte Ltd. lol.
and he finally brought back the tea leafs when my mummy told him to.






























.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meeting baby for dinner later. yaaaaaayyy.
but probably will be meeting up less often this weekend.
Tommorrow's going Mushroom Pot with my family, dn knw if he's cming along too.
Sunday class outing at Sentosa. (:(:(:

A great deal of fun&love.
just too bad, my period came at the wrong timing.
can't attend training because of horrible cramps. tmddd. zzz.

I'm feeling: so hungry my stomach's fighting a war now.
Music of the day: 稻香-周杰伦

{tag replies}
Beng: Lame ass you oi me back ! haha. linked. :)

Dionna: House bunny nice lea. hahahaha. You sms me when you're going back school next week lor. I won't be going back I think but I dn mind going down to meet your. Cause I miss you BFFFFS a lot too. ehehehehe. I've got something for your girls too. lalalala. you threaten to tell XinKai I don't give you.

Siti: yaaaaaaa. ahahaha. I'm damn bored now laa idiot. and why never invite us go jalan raya?

Vivien: Hey BFF, yeah it's alright darling, your shin should be quite badly damaged by you also laa, after so much dancing. We should go for some treatment. or you can my BOSS if he wants to donate to you. :) read my reply to Dionna okay?

Boss: hahaha. Thanks huh baby. I'd not like to order any. I'd rather you keep it for yourself.

HG: ya lor. cooler than some loser who's hiding in one corner because of sore eye. get well soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home