Tuesday, January 01, 2008

year 2008.

Hey people, it's year 2008 already !
Happynewyear ! (:
This post is contradicting to the previous one but nevermind,
it's a new year and we should throw all the bad stuffs away.
Still,
I hereby apologise for the flowery language used in the previous post.

I'm so so glad to see my tagboard now.
I mean, I didn't know there are so many people who cares to read my blog.
So here I am to reply all the tags.

HG: Hello Captain! linked you already.
Random1: yeah. cheers to singlehoodie !
xiaomei: yupps. you'll find someone too.
Junior: haha. thanks. Would you tell me who you are, pretty please?
Chonmun: When sakae? haha. steamegg.
Passerby: Don't know how to say here? Hmm. add me on msn?
Zhuangyi: agree. Hell to such guys.

It's really comforting to see such tags.
Really made my day ! (:
and I've come up with my 08 newyear resolution.
CONSUME.
and this means to keep up my shopping spirit, my love for food,
and also, the most important one, consume notes for A levels.
(I don't want last minute mugging again.)
bahahahahas. funny resolution isn't it?

Now people, think of your own resolution and have a jollywolly year ahead !
*hugs&kisses*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home