Friday, December 28, 2007

Was too shagged to blog yesterday.
Went Queensway with Kayseng to print my sis's jersey and find his soccerboots.
FBT training jerseys. I want buy more.
It's time for Zenith to buy new full kit.
Shops there reminds me of City plaza. Very Malaysia-ish.

Supposed to go eastcoast today with him also. but I didn't feel like going.
So we walk from orchard to sommerset to doughby gaut to fort cannning.
cannot find my roxy wallet. damn saddening.
Are roxy outlets extinct in Singapore?
And stussy has new styles already.
Same kind of t-shirt prints but the tank tops are rather sweet.
I think Marissa will love them. and Jermaine my lovely laogong.
I want rosebullet top. $73.
and Joop dress. $80.
All can use daddy's Iseten Credit card. hoho.
Happy liaoooo !
and I want sony vaio notebook.
Been eyeing on it for some time.
heh. Think my daddy's gonna cry soon !
No wonder he bought me the "daddy's little expensive girl" tshirt.

(:(:(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home