Sunday, December 30, 2007

CHUAJINGYANG.

Caution: Post with uncensored words. Pardon me.

Here it goes...

I so fucking hate the way you handled this relationship.
Srsly, I'm totally disgusted by you and your actions.
You think love's a game and girls are just toys for you to play with?
Wake up your idea please.
You like gaming huh? I allowed you to, without throwing any tantrums.
Game until there's only a pathetic number of 5 sms per day.
Not even a call.
I put up with this cause I thought it's fine as long as you're happy with it.
But it became worse, until 1 sms per day or even none.
I went for chalet. You didn't call or sms to check if I'm alright, like how the other boyfriends would usually do.
You called the next day saying you were sleeping.
Like how amazing you can sleep for the whole day?
I have absolutely no intentions of comparing you with them but you have totally gone beyond my tolerance level.
But still, I put up with it and left you an sms telling you how distant you were.
You didn't reply.
Xmas eve, was supposed to spend it together.
you left me an sms telling me you have your own plans and stuffs.
Now what am I to you? Here for your entertainment?
Xmas night.
I viewed your friendster and to my horror, so many comments to other unknown girls, telling them you are single.
and even telling one of them to not work so hard cause you'll xin tong.
Then I was hospitalised. Where were you?
(Don't get the wrong idea. I won't attempt to kill myself over such guys.)
I told you if you still cared about this r/s reply by 12 noon.
You replied at 3.45pm. Well done boy.
It's a game over. Like how you want it to be isn't it?
Then you sms me the next day.
I don't know what more do you want from me.
Just fucking hell leave if you want to.
No wait, I won't allow you back even if you want to.
Because all along I guess it was just me commiting to it.
You've never done anything.
You've never intended to right?
Then why did you ask me to be with you in the first place?
I don't get it. I don't get what's in that cowbrain of yours.
You promised me forever.
You're lucky I'm not the kind of girl who believed in all these teenage loveydovey promises. I don't trust easily.
That's why I'm not hurt by what you've done for the past 2 months.
In fact, in these 2 months I've seen a clear example of how ugly humans can get.
you wanted a silent break? you've got no feelings for me?
Oh my gosh. Can you at least show me the basic respect in telling me directly?
Or are you too shameful of your own actions that you dare not face me?
It's not like I'll shoot you with a rifle when you mention about the breakup.
Gaaaaahhhh, dickhead.
Well, maybe it's better this way that I ditched you first, rather than the other way round.
Yeah, definitely better cause it's another jerk out of my way.
and I'm telling you, no, I'm not feeling upset and losing my sleep because of you. I have better things to worry and care about.
Oh my, I'm starting to relate you as "things" already.
Probably you'll soon be erased from my memory, for the better.
Also, get it clear in that thick skull of yours.
I am so over you.

and to that irritating bitch/bastard who tried to spam here,
I'm warning you. Don't test my patience because it's really running out.
Just click your heels together and say "I need to get a life".
Really.
To that bloody poser on msn, leave me alone.
I have no wish to insult whoever you wish to be insulted.
and I definitely do not want to meet you at 4am in yishunpark.
So stop your crazy ideas and fuck off. THANKYOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home