Thursday, January 24, 2008

o levels results.

Release of O level results today.
Been psycho-ing myself to be satisfied with 20 points then I can stay in Innova.
Successfully did so, walking into the hall without bearing any high hopes.
100% passes for BIO ! Phoenixes went like whoooooooo~
I suck at Bio, but still got a b3. like amazing man. haha.
A2 for both higher chinese and english. hit my target.
and a lot of phoenixes got 10 points and below.
well done my dears. :D
I've got 13 points, not very well but I'm satisfied.
with bonus 4 pts, I'm a 9 pointer !
Mummy's like super happy. hahahahahahaha.
can enjoy my Chinese New Year already.
LOVELY ! Sam and Joel's considering mj.
It's gonna be a whole lotsa fun if we end up together again.
Alright alright, I'm going to bed soon.
Gonna run and swim tomorrow morning.

ending with:

Susan , , says:
seeing that all (or at least most of u) are in smiles
Susan , , says:
then I am happy already

how *sweet* !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home