Sunday, January 13, 2008

Lecture tutorials.

It's been a week since I've last blogged. :/
Apologies people. Busy schooling.
Lecturers' favourite quote "Begin with an end in mind."
So I start every lecture thinking when it's gonna end.
HAHA. and I always manage to doze off in Physics lecture.
At least I can still do my tutorials ok.
Speaking of tutorials, I hate it when people think they are
oh so goddamn smart and goes "So easy ! come i teach you."
and using calculators does not equate to cannot count. tyvm.
No offence, but srsly this pisses me off a lot a lot.
*babakeboomboom.*
Strawberry hellopanda is a must for every lecture,
in order to keep my mind active.
Pocky from Audrey.
ohya, I need to get new jackets.
Lecture theatres are super cold.
Aisha and I were like freezing throughout.
hmm. I might stay in IJ afterall.
I'm already used to everything there.
The lectures, mugging in library, chilling out in the canteen,
and there's cheerleading, my all-time favourite.
Nevermind, I'll wait for results first.
There's still some time left.
and yeah, did I tell you I'm spotted for girls soccer?
so coooooool, I didn't throw zenith's face.

okok, I'm going to help out at my dad's office.
He promised to bring me around to look at laptops after that.
sony vaio ! :D:D:D
and I've gotten my 6th piercing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home