Thursday, January 31, 2008

blogging in school.

WHEEEE. guess where am I now now now?

I'm blogging in school. muahahahas.
Just cross fingers and pray the libarian doesn't catch me.
wanted to go school's cafe and play games.
but dangggggggg, philo and gang's occupying the area.
It's like 10.10am now and my next lesson is at 1.40pm.
ok laa, there's assembly at 1140.
I think my physics tutor aka clayaiken is weird.
I was at assembly and then he turned around and gave me a smile.
like :D :D kind. He better don't bomb me next lecture.

i am like bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored.
ohhh. went swimming yesterday and I'm surprised that my arms are not aching !
Marissa, fit man !
and and and I love strawberry soap. :x
hoho. can't wait to go school gym later on.
see how zhiwei lift weights !

Faizal says I like to smile.
Taufiq says I have this flyer look.
But, I'm bidding goodbye to AdAstra pretty soon. :(
right choice? or not?

*ouch* my leg just got scratched by the computer desk. tmdddddddd.
---emo---
don't want blog liao.
should go touchup on my econs tutorials.
damn. shall end with :

JONATHAN IS GAYYYYYY.
{not the happy happy "gay", but real GAY !} :X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home