Tuesday, January 09, 2007

start of school; start of something new.

The Secondary One Orientation is finally over. Lessons resumed as per normal for me yesterday. I've already cleared all my holiday assignments. *clapsclaps* Now that we're all sitting in single files, I am able to concentrate more, i hope. LOL. But I am still falling asleep in classes, actually, just social studies lessons. Schooling feels so different now. Maybe I'm feeling "rusty from my hibernation"- quote from MsSoh's Msn nick. Hehh, my o'levels year. I'm shivering at the thought of it. Well, maybe I won't stay online for too long these days. Ohyahh, our level motto sucks like don't know what! "Reach hIgher". Take Note, the 'I' is purposely in Caps, for the school believes in the core value, Integrity. hurhur, how -.- is that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home