Sunday, December 31, 2006

sum up for year 2006.

Well, needless to say, everyone knows today is the last day of year 2006. This year was not as smooth-sailing as any of the last 15 years I've lived, even this year's countdown is spent at home, with my brother.

2006= my Secondary 3 life. I can still remember very clearly that most of us had a not-so-good impression of our own class, 3e7. All of us thought it was going to be yet another boring class with nerdy classmates. BUT, it turned out rather different. Recalling back at our Sec3 camp, it was such a pity that I was splitted up from my class as I had to take on the responsibility of a camp leader. That was the time when most of us got together and created a legacy, one that we can never forget. The Sec3 camp, June outing at EastCoast, Teachers' day celebration, Post-exam dance, November Chalet, and even our daily scenes in our classroom will always stay within me. To all 3e7'o6 or 4e7'o7 phoenixes, let's continue to burn with passion and together, we'll graduate as one through the 0 levels.

YTG3, I believe that we've all grown up to be more matured and sensitive after what happened this year. All I can say is that I've never regretted coming into guides because you girls are the ones who made my guiding life fruitful and enjoyable. Even though we're always being looked down on, we stood firm on our grounds together, and remained as a happy batch. We've been through all odds and definitely, credits must be given to Felicia and Denise, for helping us and standing by us no matter what. YTG3, I won't forget you all.

Another heavy responsibility as a Sec3 level coordinator. To tell all of you the truth, I'm utterly disappointed by most of you. From total strength of 26, it became 25, then 24. When we need you guys to come down for duty, I get a thousand and one excuses. Some are even better, simply a "i don't know about the meeting" when i clearly remembered I've informed all of you. ZhuangYi and I, and some others have been working our butts off for the council, for all you. All we want from you is your co-operation, your commitment. We know you have other commitments, but at the very least, be honest with us because we have TRUST in you. It's quite clear that the council is falling. Sometimes I wonder, whether is it because I've failed as your coordinator. Do you guys want to continue being looking down on? I've worked so hard that I fell sick during the open house, and during the registration period. WHY? because I do not want the others to look down on us, I wanted to save that image we have. All of us are clear about the situation now. It's all up to you whether you want to make a difference and change things. I'm already very tired. I have no extra energy to push you guys on. Please, I believe you guys still have that little flame within you, so don't make me disappointed again in year 2007. I'm hanging on for you all. If you have any opinions, voice it out to all of us.

Year 2006 is not my year. Many unpleasant stuffs happened and I simply don't wish to bring it all up. People entered, people left. I'm glad that my dearests are still with me. Ethel, April, Marissa. 3 years and still going on. (: Lydia and LiTong, needless to say. WeeTheng and Jorge Baobei, always there to cheer me up. CheeHan and Paul korkor, my problem-solvers. JiaJian, thanks for listening to my sorrows and share my happiness. My boyfriend Eugenia, always there to crap with me! Last but not least, my shifu Roland Xu (I need more guidance from you).

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. I'm late by a few minutes. >.< Well, let's hope 2007 is a greater year even though that's our 0 level year. All the Best to all !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home