Monday, December 25, 2006

23/24/25 dec

23rd dec: Went off to Singapore Expo for City Harvest Church Service with my usual girls. The drama and singing was definitely meaningful and enjoyable. I don't know why but after attending this event, I'm kinda brainwashed. When my sister comes back from Australia, I'll ask her to go CityHarvest. There were great people we met there, like Jason, Josephine, WenHui, Irene and manymany more. Well, Ethel went crazy at the airport, saying 'hi' to every air stewardess or pilot she saw. Her enthusiasm bounced into me, you know like some kind of propoganda. OHyeah, I had a sugarrush the whole day. So, very conveniently I pop-ed out in front of the malnutritioned Santa Clause and stole his candies. muahahaha. I'm the evil queen.

24th dec: I jumped out of bed early in the morning because Sophia messaged me and told me she's sick and can't make it for study group. I was like," die, homework how?" I msged JiaSheng and both of us decided to continue studying. Rain, rain, study, study. It was already 4.30pm. Then April, WenJie, Samuel, Joel met us and we headed off to town. I was craving for Seoul Garden on that day, so all of them agreed to have Seoul Garden. When we reached Marina Square's Seoul Garden, we were shocked at the price. So, we went to find other dining area. In the end we still popped back to Seoul Garden. That disappointment in me vanished and I was in extremeeeeely high spirits. heh. AND, I saw my cousin there too! Miss her hell loads. Dinner, dinner, dinner. The guys were so mean. They attempted to make me choke on my fishballs by cracking stupid yet funny jokes. The aim was to see me with an Adam's Apple. hrghhh. never mind, I won't blame those small kiddies. =x

Today's Christmas already, and I'm super happy even though I just spent the whole day at home. Don't question me. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home