Friday, December 15, 2006

damn bored so i did this funny stuff.

The pain's killing me, so I've decided to do something to stop thinking about it. SURVEY.

(1) Who did you last go out with?
- Pang Zhuang Yi.

(2) What do you want to receive on your birthday?
- Check out my wishlist.

(3) Reach your hand out to the right. What do you touch?
- Sec1 registration dutylist.

(4) What time did you sleep last night?
- should be this morning, 4am.

(5) What's the wallpaper on your compt?
- mickey mouse.

(6) What can you hear besides the computer?
- music (DBSK balloons)

(7) Do you agree to the saying "to Forgive is to forget"?
- Maybe.

(8) When, where was the last time tears started to roll down your cheek?
- Weeks ago. Home.

(9) What/who makes you happy?
- I have no idea.

(10) What make you sad?
- memories?

(11) What are your favorite books?
- Eng Fictions. say no to DISCOVERIES.

(12) What would you like to have right at this moment which seems totally impossible?
- LOADS OF MONEY. $$

(13) Who will you turn to if you have a huge problem that not all your friends know
about?
- LYDIA and CHEEHAN.

(14) What's your favorite song at the moment?
- DBSK's Balloons.

(15) What was the last song that kept ringing on your mind last night before you sleep?
- Christina Aguilera's Hurt.

(16) What was the best event that happened last year?
- ehehe. shhhh !

(17) Where did you go today?
- School, home, school, Yishun's Burger King.

(18) Last thing you eat?
- I cannot remember.

(19) Who were you with? Were they cool?
- ehehe. shhhh !

(20) Have you gone to the beach just with your buddies?
- yaa. many many times with many many buddies.

21)Do you love sunsets?
- yaa.

22)When is your b-day?
- 31o791.

(23)What are your wishes for your birthday?
- ehehe. shhhh !

(24)Who do you wanna be w/ on the day of your birthday?
- I want a big party with ALL my friends and anyone special.

(25)Have you ever felt that you've been taken for granted?
- yaa. that two BITCH.

(26) thing/s you regret?
- I once regretted, now I don't. There's no point living with regrets.

(27) Is there anything else you want to do besides answering this survey?
- Runaway from Home.

(28)What's the most important sentence/s that lingers in your mind right now?
- I NEED SOME FUCKING MEDICINE FOR MY GODDAMN GASTRIC.

(29)cookies n' cream or double dutch?
- none.

(30)Chocolate cake or brazo 'ni'
mercedez?
- Chocolate cake.

(31)Do you know how to drive?
- I always lost in Daytonas. sucker.

(33) Do you like spongebob?
- lame but WHO CARES? He's cute.

(34) Do you know how to play the guitar?
- no.

(35) Who's the last person you texted?
- ehehe. shhhh !

(37) KFC or Kenny Rogers?
- KFC

(38) Do you find yourself sexy?
- NO.

(39) Hotdogs or cheesedogs?
- ALL.

(41)is there someone you're missing right now?
- There's hell loads of people I am missing. My TXS esp!

(43) Where did you go last Friday?
- I have STM, sorry.

(44) What did you do there?
- boohoo. stop reminding me of my STM.

(45) Who were you with?
- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

(46) Last watched movie?
- Dejavu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home