Monday, December 11, 2006

Night out; that SAFRA event.

Wow. I just realised I haven't been posting any decent entries for quite some time. Well, jump into my time machine and I'll bring you back to my last few days!

Saturday, I went to Safra Race event briefing with Ethel, ChonMun, WenJie, Samuel, Kevin and TeckSeng. We swooped groupings and I ended up in the same team as Ethel. Muahahas. After settling in my new group, I found this girl sitting beside me so familiar. She was ELAINE, my swim-mate. NO WONDER. I liked my group.

After the meeting, I sent Ethel to Yishun MRT and I went wondered around Northpoint. Town and Grandma house. MY GREAT DAY. Came out from House again at 11.30pm, then met Ethel. Saw CheeHan kor again, with another zharboh. He call me siao Zharboh leh! GOOD. We intended to tonn at Candy's House that area, but we went all over the place and landed at somewhere near KongJiak's house. I was bloody sleepy at that time, yet I didn't want to sleep because I knew that once I sleep, I can never get up again. Finally it was 4.30am and we walked back to Safra Yishun. The starry starry night was fabulous. The view was breath-taking, I swear.

FINALLY, it's Sunday. All of the volunteers dragged our feets to SAFRA. All the girls complained when we got the fucking ugly event t-shirt. sheesh, we were at this park after that, feeding mosquitoes. Yet, I enjoyed it because my group was full of crappy people like BEN who never fails to sing and crap non-stop. After the whole event, we were waiting at SAFRA for our goodiebags. Some things happened and we didn't get our goodiebags. My blood boiled. I don't intend to share it with all of you here because I'll blow up like a erupting volcano if I do so. Pardon me, thank you.

CHECKPOINT 2 ppl, we rock laa. ELAINE, YU WEN, ANGIE, ETHEL, ME, BEN, BRYAN, HAFIZ. Of course with our double f (fun and fierce) I/C, NOLAND. In memories, we're super rich. Now I regret not taking down their msn. misses^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home