Friday, August 22, 2008

baa

Well, I'm damn shagged cause it's friday and we all had a long long week.
So it's pretty been a routine, like what Zhiwei said huh.
"Life's a routine"
Early in the morning wake up, drag myself out of the house, rushing to catch 39, school, break, laughing, parading in school during breaks, meishan keeping our plates for us cause she's always the last to finish her meals, baby calling me during his breaks, end school, go home or study with baby, then study for an hour and wait for baby's call/sms.

see that's my routine. and every thursday baby comes to pick me up. I'll go to IJ sometimes and every friday we'll be hanging out somewhere. haha. Yup, so today's friday. Went for school blahblahblahblah. then headed off to some market to shop for baking stuffs and then to Dionna's house with lovers' club. Weixin and I had a great time baking hurrrr. We ended up being so oily and smelling like chocolate but it was all worthwhile. :) and then I didn't wanna study for econs anymore so I went to play with Jerrome instead. cute boy. then the girls said they'll give Jerrome to me and kaikai. LOL. rararrrhh a bit with the well-known FRIED RICE then off to school. Did makeup PE cause was too bored. 3 more sessions to goooo. Econs test was kinda alright, just that I didnt have time to write. (at least I know my stuffs)

Then rushed home and to hockey village to meet baby after his match. Am totally shagged now. He's lying flat on the bed while I'm blogging. LOL. look who's the pig now ! Alright, shall go sleeeeeeeeep now cause there's c.i.p tomorrow morning till evening. Weixin's gonna kill me if I don't turn up. :D

anyway, changed my blogsong. Here's JayMillz's streetz melting, the song we used for our hiphop elective. Guess we're learning another 8 counts next week for PE. hope they use this song again. PLEASE JITTERBUGSSS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home